HOW TO APPLY?
Applying is easy. You can apply through EIT direct or via one of our reputable EIT Education Agents.
1. Please ensure you are eligible to study your desired course. You can view the entry requirements for each course on the ‘programs’ page - http://oncampus.eit.edu.au/programs.html. If you do not meet the English Language entry requirements, but everything else, EIT may be able to assist you to organise English language training through another training provider prior to commencing your degree. This will be to assist you with meeting the English Language entry requirements of your chosen course. EIT also have an array of online study options, so you have the option to start studying online in your home country.
3. Wait for your offer.
The EIT Admissions Team will assess your application, which will take approximately 7 working days*. During this time period you will be notified if further documents are required. This may cause a delay in the process.
4. Receive your offer.
If your application is successful, you will receive a Letter of Offer.
5. Review your Letter of Offer.
Once you have reviewed your Letter of Offer and made sure that your name, course title and semester details are correct you will need to submit your acceptance to us along with the deposit for your tuition fees and the Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Fee, or evidence that you have organised your own OSHC. We will then be able to send you an electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE) for lodging your visa.
6. Apply for your student visa.
Once you receive your eCoE you can apply for your student visa. Please refer to the DIBP website for more information - https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Stud
*Please note that this is an estimate. Applications will differ on a case by case basis depending on course specifics.
APPLYING THROUGH AN AGENT:
1. Please ensure you are eligible to study your desired course.
3. EIT’s registered agent will help you lodge your application with EIT and will guide you throughout the application process.