Applications open: 01/01/2018
Applications close: 31/12/2018
About this scholarship
For 1st year students currently studying ONLINE. Excel in your studies and complete your qualification in Australia, on-campus.
Through the Academic Excellence Scholarship, EIT welcomes students worldwide to apply.
This scholarship provides eligible students:
- 20% off their 2nd year undergraduate tuition fee
- 20% off their 3rd year undergraduate tuition fee subject to eligibility criteria
- Undergraduate (All Bachelor of Science Degrees’s)
- International students
- All undergraduate engineering degrees available to international students.
- 2nd and 3rd years of study on-campus, after 1st year ONLINE study.
This scholarship is only for:
- Students who achieved an average of 75% (Tier 1) in 1st year of study by completing all 1st year units (27 credits) online.
- Students studying their 1st year online, and then transferring on-campus for 2nd and 3rd years of study.
- (For the 3rd year scholarship) - Students who achieved an average of 75% (Tier 1) in 2nd year of study after completing all 1st year units (27 credits) online.
- International, full fee-paying, non-sponsored students, without existing scholarships.
- Students commencing studies at EIT’s Western Australia campus for their 2nd and 3rd year of study.
Please note that this scholarship:
- Covers a maximum of 20% off the second and third -year tuition fee up to a MAXIMUM of 54 credit points only
- Covers tuition fees only (itand does not cover any other international student expense)
- Will be credited to recipient’s fee account at commencement of studies and cannot be accessed by them
- Will be awarded only if the Letter of Offer is accepted and enrolment occurs in their course by the date specified.
- Cannot be retained if a recipient defers his/her studies following the 1st year.
Conditions that need to be met to keep your scholarship
- Remain enrolled in initial course and major of study unless approved by EIT.
- Maintain and complete an online enrolment for undergraduate 1st year of study totalling 27 credits.
- Be accepted for on-campus study.
- Take no leave of absence or withdraw from their units or course of study.
To accept the scholarship, the recipient must:
- Meet the conditions listed in their Letter of Offer
- Be aware of the dates and deadlines for the application.
- Comply fully with the process for applying through Department of Immigration and Border Protection.