AUD $10,000 off your tuition fees for our full time Bachelor of Science (Industrial Automation Engineering) or Master of Engineering (Industrial Automation) Degree.
Back in 2008, when we were expanding from a company providing courses for professional development into a fully-fledged college of engineering, Richard was not only an enormous support, but his involvement contributed to the success we enjoyed. He was hearty in his encouragement of our efforts and he shared his expertise generously. In his honour we have created a Richard Morley Prize for Engineering Excellence. Richard E. Morley will be remembered as the Father of the Programmable Logic Controller, certainly. But for us, at the Engineering Institute of Technology, he will be that someone splendid who helped us forge a brave and determined path towards creating a college of excellence in engineering education.
Nationality: Open to all students (Domestic & International)
Intake start dates:
2018 – Mid-year
2019 – January / February
Cut Off Date for Scholarship Applications: 6 weeks before the start date (Please note - online and on-campus start dates differ slightly).
- Bachelor of Science (Industrial Automation Engineering)
- Master of Engineering (Industrial Automation)
To be eligible a student:
- Can study online or on campus
- Must meet the English Language Proficiency Requirement for the specific course of study
- Must meet all other entry requirements for the course + at least a 60% pass result in Maths (based on the highest level of education completed)
- Must be a full fee-paying, non-sponsored student
Must submit an A4 typed page which will assist EIT select the best candidate for the scholarship: Please include: