Why Choose the Engineering Institute of Technology?
EIT is one of the only engineering private education providers in the world. To align our qualifications with industry the EIT course content is designed by committees made up of people from industry and our lecturers are experienced engineering experts. Our degrees are underpinned by the necessary academic rigour as we benchmark our qualifications against similar university degrees and nurture partnerships with them. For applied learning students have access to remote and physical laboratories. Flexible study options are available; students can choose to complete portions of their degree/s in their home countries using EIT’s online platform of learning and then complete their education on-campus here in Australia. EIT will always strive for qualifications which are world-class and inspired by industry. We are determined to see our students succeed and, with their hard-earned credentials, find relevant employment.
The Engineering Institute of Technology (EIT) is the college for you, if you would like:
• An internationally endorsed Australian engineering qualification
• Course content that is inspired and driven by industry
• World class education
• Your classes to use an innovative blended model of learning
• Industry experts and academics (based locally and streamed in from around the world) to present your lectures
• An exciting combination of real equipment and online labs for applied learning
• Access to a number of online, digital libraries with extensive reference and research materials
• An interactive, engaging and motivational learning environment
• To be job ready after completing your engineering degree
• A college that is interested in you and in preparing you for industry
You will also benefit from:
• Dedicated support from your Learning Support Officer, for the duration of your studies, giving you a greater chance of success
• An Australian degree which is both affordable and world class
• Being a part of a college that specialises in engineering
The key objective of the Engineering Institute of Technology (EIT) is to provide an outstanding practical engineering and technology education; from Diplomas to Master degrees and beyond. The finest engineering lecturers and instructors, with extensive real engineering experience in industry, are drawn from around the world. EIT offers awards in a growing array of engineering fields.
With the shift towards international education, EIT ensures approval from a growing list of reputable accreditation agencies. Many (perhaps, most) engineering facilities at universities and colleges experience a significant challenge delivering the program-work affordably and with excellence. EIT achieves this using online based education - economical class sizes are attainable, international experts are engaged to instruct and remote laboratories and simulation software are employed.
EIT is located in the heart of East Perth, minutes away from the Central Business District and easy access to public transport. The campus is modern, vibrant and safe. It has tranquil and green open spaces which are perfect for studying and socialising. EIT is located near shopping centres, tourist attractions and the famous cricket WACA grounds.
EIT has purpose built classrooms, a café offering a variety of fresh food and drinks, a prayer room, lounge facilities and bicycle paths and racks. EIT also has an extensive physical and online library.
Our team on-campus will always be there to help.
Click here to view photographs of our campus.