EIT Dean’s High Achievers Doctorate Scholarship
The Engineering Institute of Technology (EIT) offers the Dean’s High Achievers Scholarship to current and future domestic and international students who have a record of academic excellence and high achievement and who are seeking to commence or continue the Professional Doctor of Engineering program at EIT.
This scholarship awards a 25% discount on tuition fees for the next term/semester **
** discounts will be applied to the tuition fees for up to a maximum of 4 units in one semester/term. Discounts are applied to the amount and currency invoiced to the student.
Number Offered: 2 scholarships per semester*
*when multiple applications meeting the eligibility criteria are received, the scholarship panel will select 2 recipients based on higher academic grades.
Applicable to: All future and current students.
Applicable Courses: Doctor of Engineering.
Delivery Locations: Online
- Applicant must commence study in 2021
- Applicant must meet EIT academic entry requirements including English language requirement for the DEng program
- Applicant must receive and accept an offer, or currently be enrolled into EIT’s DEng program as a full time or part time student
- Applicant must have a minimum average score of 75% in their highest completed qualification
- Applicant must not hold another current scholarship from EIT. Applicant can still be considered for the Assistantship
- Applicant must not have failed any units while studying the DEng program at EIT
- Applicant must not have any outstanding tuition fees owing to EIT
- Applicant must submit a scholarship application form (found below)
As this scholarship is awarded based on your academic results, the actual scholarship selection made by the EIT Scholarship panel is not confirmed until you have completed the previous teaching period and all results have been released.
Please do not let this stop you from applying; you do not have to wait until the release of your academic results as we can apply scholarships retrospectively and refund any difference in tuition fees due if you are successful.
- Step 1: Complete the application form: https://oncampus.eit.edu.au/media/media/pdf/Scholarship_Application_Form_Current_Students.pdf
- Please complete and submit the below scholarship application form along with your course application
- Scholarship Application Form: https://oncampus.eit.edu.au/files/forms/Scholarship_Application_Form.pdf
- Cut-off date for scholarship applications is 1 month prior to the start date of the course.
- Applicant may be invited to appear in EIT promotional marketing events/collateral.
- Applicant will not be eligible for the additional 10% fee discount if selected for the Assistantship (Teaching assistants or Graduate Assistantships). Applicant will be eligible for the stipend allowance at the applicable rate.
- Scholarship is only applicable to the term/semester. Applicant will need to re-apply at the end of each term/semester.