EIT Doctor of Engineering Staff Scholarship
To mark this milestone, and to encourage and support research activities among EIT’s engineering faculty, we are offering our lecturers a special EIT Doctor of Engineering Staff Scholarship to pursue their professional doctorate with EIT.
This scholarship awards a 50% discount on tuition fees for the next term/semester.*
*Discounts will be applied to the tuition fees for up to a maximum of 4 units in one semester/term. Discounts are applied to the amount and currency invoiced to the student.
Number Offered: 5 per intake.
Applicable to: Current EIT staff.
Applicable Courses: Doctor of Engineering.
- You must be currently working for EIT in a teaching role for at least 6 months at the time of application.
- You must be currently teaching in one of EIT’s VET or higher education programs.
- You must receive and accept an offer to study the DEng program at EIT.
- You must not have failed any units during your study in the DEng program at EIT.
- You must not have any outstanding tuition fees owing to EIT.
- You must submit a scholarship application form.
- You will not be eligible for other scholarships or stipends available to EIT students/staff.
- You must be actively teaching in at least one unit/module during the DEng program to be eligible for an ongoing scholarship.
As this scholarship is awarded based on your academic results, the actual scholarship selection made by the EIT Scholarship panel is not confirmed until you have completed the previous teaching period and all results have been released.
Please do not let this stop you from applying; you do not have to wait until the release of your academic results as we can apply scholarships retrospectively and refund any difference in tuition fees due if you are successful.
- Step 1: Complete the application form: https://oncampus.eit.edu.au/media/media/pdf/Scholarship_Application_Form_Current_Students.pdf
- Please complete and submit the below scholarship application form along with your course application
- Scholarship Application Form: https://oncampus.eit.edu.au/files/forms/Scholarship_Application_Form.pdf
- Cut-off date for scholarship applications is 1 month prior to the start date of the course.