EIT Senior Year Merit Scholarship
Excel in your first year in one of EIT’s online bachelor degrees* from your home country and then apply to complete the remainder of the qualification with EIT in Australia, on-campus.
- 20% off the second year undergraduate on campus tuition fee.
- 20% off the third year undergraduate on campus tuition fee.
Mode of delivery: Completing one year of studies online* and then the final two years on-campus.
Number of Scholarships Provided each Intake: Five (5).
- Bachelor of Science (Mechanical Engineering).
- Bachelor of Science (Electrical Engineering).
- Bachelor of Science (Civil and Structural Engineering).
- Bachelor of Science (Industrial Automation Engineering).
Who can apply: Applicable to all students pursuing their first year of study online.
- Must have completed all nine first year units successfully online before applying for the second and third year of on-campus mode of delivery. *
- Scholarship will apply from the first semester of second year units taken on campus (please note – the duration of completing the bachelor degree may be extended depending on when the intake dates match up with completing the first year via online mode of delivery).
- Students who achieved an average of 75% (Tier 1) in their first year of study via the online mode of delivery with EIT.*
- International and domestic, full fee-paying, non-sponsored students, without existing scholarships.
- Students commencing studies at EIT’s Western Australia campus for their second and third year of study.
- Must meet the English Language Proficiency Requirement for the specific course of study.
- The scholarship value is a reduction of 20% of the second and third-year of unit’s on-campus.
- Only covers tuition fees and does not cover any other international student expense.
- Student must successfully pass their units each semester otherwise the scholarship will be forfeited.
- The scholarship will be forfeited if the student defers their course or withdraws from the course, unless approved by EIT.
- If a student is involved in any academic misconduct, owes a debt to EIT (i.e. does not pay fees on time) or becomes a student at risk at any time during their course then the scholarship will be forfeited.
- Will not be extended beyond its prescribed duration or amount unless notified otherwise by EIT.
- Scholarships may be applied only toward tuition and are subject to review in the case of enrolment changes, extension of the course of study beyond the normal program length, or external tuition scholarship support which, when combined with the EIT's scholarship, exceeds the cost of tuition.
- The 20% reduction will only apply to units to be studied by the student for the second and third year units on-campus. If a student receives Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL), the course tuition fee amount will be reduced accordingly and the 20% scholarship will only apply to the reduced course tuition fee amount.
- You must formally apply to study the respective program and receive and accept a Letter of Offer.