Engineering Internship Scholarship (On-campus)
EIT awards the Engineering Internship Scholarship to currently enrolled on-campus students on the basis of academic performance as measured by cumulative GPA. These scholarships are highly competitive and highly regarded as they reflect the academic best at EIT. Scholarship recipients will have the opportunity to represent EIT to the engineering industry and gain local Australian work experience.
Value: EIT will cover the internship fee payable to the internship placement company
- 8 each year (4 x on-campus Perth; 4 x on-campus Melbourne). 4 places remaining for Semester 2.
Applicable to: All current on-campus students
Applicable degrees: on-campus
- Bachelor of Science (Mechanical Engineering).
- Bachelor of Science (Electrical Engineering).
- Bachelor of Science (Civil and Structural Engineering).
- Bachelor of Science (Industrial Automation).
- Master of Engineering (Mechanical).
- Master of Engineering (Electrical Systems).
- Master of Engineering (Civil and Structural).
- Master of Engineering (Industrial Automation).
- On-Campus - Perth, Western Australia.
- On-Campus - Melbourne, Victoria
- Must be a continuing student studying one of EIT’s higher education courses on-campus in Perth or Melbourne
- Normally have completed at least the second year of an undergraduate program
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher
- Must not have any outstanding tuition fees owing to EIT
- Must be an international or domestic, full fee-paying, on-campus, non-sponsored students, without existing scholarships.
- Must submit an application form (found below)
- Based on academic achievement
- You must meet all pre-requisite requirements for a project/internship where specified
- Some project/internship requires an interview. As part of your application, your interview performance will be assessed
- Financial standing
- Complete application form
- Opening date - 6 weeks before the start of the semester on campus
- Closing date - 3 weeks before the start of semester on-campus
Step 1: Complete the application form: APPLICATION FORM