Applicable to On-Campus Mode of delivery
EIT is offering a Relocation Grant international students studying on-campus in Perth to cover the cost of your economy class airfare to Perth, Western Australia, up to the value of AUD $2,000.
How to Apply?
- You must formally apply to study the respective program on-campus and receive and accept a Letter of Offer.
Mode of delivery: On-campus
Cut-off date for scholarship applications: One (1) month before start date of the course.
Number of travel grants provided each Intake: N/A.
Value: Up to the value of AUD $2,000 to cover the cost of an economy class airfare on a one way ticket to Perth, Western Australia. EIT will organise the airfare on your behalf and will include a minimum baggage allowance of 20kg.
- Bachelor of Science (Mechanical Engineering)
- Bachelor of Science (Electrical Engineering)
- Bachelor of Science (Industrial Automation Engineering)
- Bachelor of Science (Civil and Structural Engineering)
- Master of Engineering (Industrial Automation)
- Master of Engineering (Electrical Systems)
- Master of Engineering (Mechanical)
- Master of Engineering (Civil: Structural)
Who can apply: Commencing international student visa holders; studying on campus in Perth or Melbourne.
- Must be an international student visa holder, full fee-paying, without existing scholarships, travelling to study with EIT on-campus in Perth or Melbourne.
- Must have received and accepted an offer for your on-campus course.
- Must send one paragraph (in addition to the Scholarship Application Form) explaining why you should receive this grant.
- Must meet or exceed the English Language Proficiency requirement and academic criteria for the specific course of study.
Please note that:
- The grant value is up to AUD $2,000 towards the cost of a one way, economy class airfare to Perth or Melbourne with a minimum inclusion of 20kg baggage allowance.
- If the student requires extra baggage, then this will need to be booked and paid for by the student.
- EIT will book and pay for the airfare on behalf of the student.
- This grant can be revoked if the recipient defers their Letter of Offer, the Letter of Offer is withdrawn by EIT, or the student does not receive a student visa.