EIT is offering a Relocation Grant international students studying on-campus in Perth to cover the cost of your economy class airfare to Perth, Western Australia, up to the value of AUD $2,000.
Mode of delivery: On-campus
Cut Off Date for Applications for July 2019 & February 2020 Intakes:
Two months before start date of program.
Intakes for on-campus study:
- July 2019
- February 2020
Number of travel grants provided each Intake: N/A.
Value: Up to the value of AUD $2,000 to cover the cost of an economy class airfare on a one way ticket to Perth, Western Australia. EIT will organise the airfare on your behalf and will include a minimum baggage allowance of 20kg.
- Bachelor of Science (Mechanical Engineering)
- Bachelor of Science (Electrical Engineering)
- Bachelor of Science (Industrial Automation Engineering)
- Bachelor of Science (Civil and Structural Engineering)
- Master of Engineering (Industrial Automation)
Who can apply: Offshore international student visa holders travelling from their home country to study on campus in Perth.
- Must be an offshore international student visa holder travelling to study with EIT on-campus in Perth, Western Australia.
- You must provide a written paragraph explaining why you should be awarded with this grant.
- Must have received and accepted an offer for your on-campus course
- Must be an offshore, international student visa holder, full fee-paying, without existing scholarships.
Please note that:
- The grant value is up to AUD $2,000 towards the cost of a one way, economy class airfare to Perth, Western Australia with a minimum inclusion of 20kg baggage allowance.
- If the student requires extra baggage, then this will need to be booked and paid for by the student.
- EIT will book and pay for the airfare on behalf of the student.
- This grant can be revoked if the recipient defers their Letter of Offer, the Letter of Offer is withdrawn by EIT, or the student does not receive a student visa.
How to Apply?
- You must formally apply to study on-campus and receive and accept a Letter of Offer.