Value: Up to the value of AUD $2,000.
Number offered: Five per intake.
Applicable To: International students.
Applicable Courses: All on-campus programs.
- On-Campus - Perth, Western Australia.
- On-Campus - Melbourne, Victoria.
- Must be a commencing international student studying one of the on-campus programs in Perth, Western Australia or Melbourne, Victoria.
- Must be full fee-paying, without existing scholarships
- Must provide one paragraph (included in Application Form) explaining why you should be awarded this grant.
- Must meet EIT’s entry requirements for the respective program.
- The Relocation Grant can be awarded in conjunction with another EIT Scholarship.
- Please complete and submit the below Scholarship Application form along with your course application
Scholarship Application Form: https://oncampus.eit.edu.au/files/forms/Scholarship_Application_Form.pdf
- Cut-off date for scholarship applications is 1 month prior to the start date of the course.
- Up to the value of AUD $2,000 to cover the cost of an economy class airfare on a one way ticket from the student’s current location (onshore or offshore) to the EIT campus location. EIT will organise the airfare on your behalf and will include a minimum baggage allowance of 20kg.
- If the student requires extra baggage, then this will need to be booked and paid for by the student.
- This grant can be revoked if the recipient defers their enrolment, is withdrawn by EIT, or the student does not receive a student visa.