EIT is offering a Relocation Scholarship, up to the value of AUD $2,000. This amount will cover your airfare ticket to Western Australia, Perth or Victoria, Melbourne.
Cut Off Date for Scholarship Applications for July 2019 & February 2020 Intakes:
Two months before start date of program.
Intakes for on-campus study:
- July 2019
- February 2020
Number of travel grants provided each Intake: N/A.
Value: Up to the value of AUD $2,000 to cover the airfares on a one way ticket to Perth or Melbourne (depending on the student’s EIT study destination).
- Bachelor of Science (Mechanical Engineering)
- Bachelor of Science (Electrical Engineering)
- Bachelor of Science (Industrial Automation Engineering)
- Bachelor of Science (Civil and Structural Engineering)
- Master of Engineering (Industrial Automation)
Nationality: International students
- Must be studying with EIT on-campus.
- You must provide a written paragraph explaining why you should be awarded with this grant.
- Must meet all other entry requirements for the course.
- You must meet the relevant English Language Proficiency Requirement for the course you wish to study.
- You must have had no more than three backlogs (fails) during your highest level qualification.
- You must be an International, full fee-paying, non-sponsored student.
- International or domestic, full fee-paying, non-sponsored student, without existing scholarships.
- Students commencing studies at EIT’s Western Australia campus.
Please note that this scholarship:
- The scholarship value is up to the value of AUD $2,000 towards the airfares of a one way ticket to either Perth or Melbourne (depending on where the student’s study destination is).
- If the student requires extra baggage, then this will be at the student’s expense.
- EIT will organise the airfare ticket on behalf of the student.
- Can be revoked if the recipient does not accept, or defers, their Letter of Offer.
To accept the scholarship, the recipient must:
- Meet the conditions listed in their Letter of Offer.
- Be aware of the dates and deadlines for the application.
- Comply fully with the process for applying through Department of Immigration and Border Protection.