The Engineering Institute of Technology (EIT) delivers industry-driven programs to ensure our students graduate job-ready with the skills required in the real world. The programs available on campus in Australia include:
- Bachelor of Science (Civil and Structural Engineering)
- Bachelor of Science (Electrical Engineering)
- Bachelor of Science (Industrial Automation Engineering)
- Bachelor of Science (Mechanical Engineering)
- Master of Engineering (Civil: Structural)
- Master of Engineering (Electrical Systems)
- Master of Engineering (Industrial Automation)
- Master of Engineering (Mechanical)
EIT on-campus programs include classroom sessions, practical lab exercises, assessments, class discussions and self-study. Our students interact with industry experts based around the globe through live and engaging online presentations. Additionally, students have access to a personalized Learning Management System where all course materials are available 24/7.
All EIT programs provide access to remote laboratories and cutting-edge simulation software. Hands-on laboratory practicals are an essential component of EIT’s programs to ensure our students put theory into practice and gain the skills required for competency in engineering practice.
We believe students need support, encouragement, and a go-to person, especially if they are on their own or coming from other locations. Our students are supported by dedicated Learning Support Officers (LSOs) and Course Coordinators for the duration of their studies, giving them a greater chance of success. Class sizes are also kept purposely small to provide our students with a high-quality, personalised experience.
EIT is one of the most affordable colleges in Australia offering world-class engineering degrees.
To learn more about EIT’s on-campus programs, please complete the form below.