The Engineering Institute of Technology (EIT) Dean’s Scholarship
Applicable to On-Campus Mode of delivery
This scholarship rewards our future on-campus students who have shown academic excellence in their previous study.
How to Apply?
- You must formally apply to study the respective program on-campus and receive and accept a Letter of Offer.
Mode of delivery: On-campus
Cut-off date for scholarship applications: One (1) month before start date of the course.
Number of Scholarships Provided each Intake: Two (2)
Value: A 10% reduction on your total course tuition fees.
- Bachelor of Science (Mechanical Engineering)
- Bachelor of Science (Electrical Engineering)
- Bachelor of Science (Industrial Automation Engineering)
- Bachelor of Science (Civil and Structural Engineering)
- Master of Engineering (Industrial Automation)
- Master of Engineering (Electrical Systems)
- Master of Engineering (Mechanical)
- Master of Engineering (Civil: Structural)
Who can apply: Commencing international student visa holders; studying on campus in Perth, Western Australia.
- Applicable to commencing international student visa holders studying on-campus in Perth, Western Australia.
- Must meet or exceed the English Language Proficiency Requirement for the specific course of study.
- Must meet all other entry requirements for the course + at least an average of 70% in a congruent Bachelor Degree [for EIT Master Degrees].
- Must meet all other entry requirements for the course + at least an average of 70% in grade 12 or equivalent pathway [for EIT Bachelor Degrees].
- Must be full fee-paying, without existing scholarships.
Conditions of this scholarship:
- The scholarship value is equal to a 10% reduction on the total course tuition fee.
- The scholarship only covers tuition fees and does not cover any other non-tuition fees or expenses.
- Student must successfully pass all units attempted each semester otherwise the scholarship will be revoked by EIT.
- The scholarship will be forfeited if the student defers their course or withdraws from the course, unless otherwise approved by EIT.
- If a student is involved in any academic misconduct, owes a debt to EIT (i.e. does not pay fees on time) or becomes a student at risk at any time during their course then the scholarship will be forfeited.
- The scholarship will not be extended beyond the prescribed course duration or tuition fee amount unless notified otherwise by EIT.
- Scholarships may be applied only toward tuition fees and are subject to review in the case of enrolment changes, extension of the course of study beyond the normal program length, or external tuition scholarship support which, when combined with the EIT's scholarship, exceeds the cost of tuition.
- The 10% reduction will only apply to units to be studied by the student. If a student receives Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL), the course tuition fee amount will be reduced accordingly and the 10% scholarship will only apply to the reduced course tuition fee amount.