This scholarship rewards our future on-campus students who show academic excellence in their previous study.
Cut Off Date for Scholarship Applications for July 2019 & February 2020 Intakes:
Two months before start date of program.
Intake start dates for on-campus study:
- July 2019
- February 2020
Number of Scholarships Provided each Intake:
A reduction in 10% off the overall tuition fees.
- Bachelor of Science (Mechanical Engineering) on-campus.
- Bachelor of Science (Electrical Engineering) on-campus.
- Bachelor of Science (Industrial Automation Engineering) on-campus.
- Bachelor of Science (Civil and Structural Engineering) on-campus.
- Master of Engineering (Industrial Automation) on-campus.
- Applicable to on-campus study only.
- You must provide a written paragraph explaining why you should be chosen for this scholarship.
- Must meet the English Language Proficiency Requirement for the specific course of study.
- You must have no more than three Backlogs (fails) during your highest level qualification.
- Must meet all other entry requirements for the course + at least a 70% result in Mathematics (based on the highest level of education completed).
- International, full fee-paying, non-sponsored student, without existing scholarships.
- Students commencing studies at EIT’s Western Australia campus.
Please note that this scholarship:
- Only covers tuition fees and does not cover any other international student expense.
- Will be credited to recipient's fee account at commencement of studies and cannot be accessed by them.
- Will not be extended beyond its prescribed duration or amount unless notified otherwise by EIT.
- Can be revoked if the recipient does not accept, or defers, their Letter of Offer.
- Cannot be retained if a recipient defers their studies beyond a 2018 start date.
- Cannot be transferred to EIT online study outside Western Australia.
- The scholarship is given for the total duration of the program, contingent on you making satisfactory academic progress each study period.
- Scholarships may be applied only toward tuition and are subject to review in the case of enrolment changes, extension of the course of study beyond the normal program length, or external tuition scholarship support which, when combined with the EIT's scholarship, exceeds the cost of tuition.
Conditions that need to be met to keep your scholarship:
- Remain enrolled in initial course and major of study unless approved by EIT.
- Maintain and complete an online enrolment for undergraduate first year of study totaling 27 credits.
- Be accepted for on-campus study.
- Take no leave of absence or withdraw from their units or course of study
- The scholarship will be forfeited if the student defers their course for more than 2 teaching periods or withdraws from the course.
- If a student is involved in any academic misconduct, owes a debt to EIT (i.e. does not pay fees on time), fails a unit, or becomes a student at risk at any time during their course then the scholarship will be forfeited
To accept the scholarship, the recipient must:
- Meet the conditions listed in their Letter of Offer.
- Be aware of the dates and deadlines for the application.
- Comply fully with the process for applying through Department of Immigration and Border Protection (if applicable).