RICHARD E MORLEY INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION SCHOLARSHIP
Applicable to Online and On-Campus Mode of Delivery.
EIT is offering a 20% discount on your overall tuition fees for our Bachelor of Science (Industrial Automation Engineering) or Master of Engineering (Industrial Automation) Degree.
About the scholarship: Back in 2008, when EIT was expanding from a company providing courses for professional development into a fully-fledged college of engineering, Richard was not only an enormous support, but his involvement contributed to the success we enjoyed. He was hearty in his encouragement of our efforts and he shared his expertise generously. In his honour we have created a Richard Morley Prize for Engineering Excellence. Richard E. Morley will be remembered as the Father of the Programmable Logic Controller, certainly. But for us, at the Engineering Institute of Technology, he will be that someone splendid who helped us forge a brave and determined path towards creating a college of excellence in engineering education.
How to Apply?
- You must formally apply to study the respective program and receive and accept a Letter of Offer.
Cut-off date for scholarship applications: One (1) month before start date of the course.
Number of scholarships provided each Intake: Four (4).
Value: A reduction of 20% in your overall course tuition fees.
- Bachelor of Science (Industrial Automation Engineering)
- Master of Engineering (Industrial Automation)
Mode of delivery: On-campus & online
Who can apply: All commencing students studying the above mentioned courses
- Must be a commencing student studying the Bachelor of Science (Industrial Automation Engineering) or Master of Engineering (Industrial Automation) course with EIT.
- Must meet or exceed the English Language Proficiency Requirement for the specific course of study.
- Must meet all other entry requirements for the course + at least a minimum average result of 70% in all Mathematics units (based on the highest level of education completed).
- Must be a full fee-paying student, without existing scholarships.
Conditions of this scholarship:
- The scholarship value is equal to a 20% reduction on the total course tuition.
- The scholarship discount will be divided evenly across the total amount of units in the course and applied each semester to each unit being undertaken, not in a lump sum.
- The scholarship only covers tuition fees and does not cover any other non-tuition fees or expenses.
- Students must successfully pass all units attempted each semester/term otherwise the scholarship will be revoked by EIT.
- The scholarship will be forfeited if the student defers their course or withdraws from the course, unless otherwise approved by EIT.
- If a student is involved in any academic misconduct, owes a debt to EIT (i.e. does not pay fees on time) or becomes a student at risk at any time during their course then the scholarship will be forfeited.
- The scholarship will not be extended beyond the prescribed course duration or tuition fee amount unless notified otherwise by EIT.
- Scholarships may be applied only toward tuition fees and are subject to review in the case of enrolment changes, extension of the course of study beyond the normal program length, or external tuition scholarship support which, when combined with the EIT's scholarship, exceeds the cost of tuition.
- The 20% reduction will only apply to units to be studied by the student. If a student receives Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL), the course tuition fee amount will be reduced accordingly and the 20% scholarship will only apply to the reduced course tuition fee amount.